Ir al contenido principal

Post 3 E·IV

Hello every one 
Today  I tell you about the one Disney’s movies that I love it… and is … The Lion king. 

The first time I saw this movie was when I was 5 years old  and love it and I feel that I was very excited from the first time. I also consider that it is important the teaching that leaves children in terms of the cycle of life and how we are all part of the world and fulfill a role from small animals, through plants, large animals and even in the death we collaborate being food of others. A few days ago I saw the movie again at the cinema and it was like a therapy in regards to the death of Mufasa, since my father died last year ... it was very sad, I cried a lot in that part of the movie but I think since I was little I understood that it was part of life and that it would happen sooner or later and just like Simba later I would have to stay with what my father taught me and do the right thing ... hahaha “the right thing” sounds funny now that I am writing it but at least I do not have to fight with my evil uncle who killed his own brother .... anyway I think that with the cool memory that  let me see the live action version, I will start to apply the "hakuna matata" in University life when I will very stressed.




bye and watch it !

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2

When I was a little girl my dream job  was becoming a veterinary, because I´ve always loved animals. But I had a problem because I discovered that biology was not for me. When I finished school, I had  four options in my mind, but they were not in a hierarchical order. My options were teacher of history, political science, arts and architecture. Finally, I decided to study architecture because the architecture comprises arts, mathematics and history. So, I thought that I would have more opportunities to find a good job.  Architecture has different areas you can develop during your future career. At the moment,  I am in love with this career because in workshop 5 working on urban projects. I would like to have a job where I can do projects that have an urban impact and therefore improve the quality of life of people.

Post 5 •EIV

Hello everybody  In this blog I tell you about the recicling, and what is this topic for me.  For me recicling is to give the new use for the things that we did already use.  Today,more than ever, we must become aware of the planet's climate change because the damage we have done for all this time, damage that is probably irreparable. Then we must change our ways of life and start by recycling is the least we can do. To start we must think about our daily waste and look in our commune where there are containers for recycling and what classifications exist. After this we can leave with separate our garbage and classify it. It is also important to know in what conditions the waste should be, for example the “tetrapack” boxes should be washed and crushed. Another good measure is to make leaf land in the famous “compost” through the collection of vegetable waste, such as vegetable shells, dried flowers, eggshells, hair, etc. And the last measure that I have known thanks to

POST 3

Hi ! Today I want to tell you about my favourite piece of technology, and is the laptop. in this moment it is indispenciable for me, because I need it for the university, you know, for all the subjects and all homeworks. Sometimes I feel that I love it and others moments I feel that I hate it, maybe that is  true love, don't you think? hahaha. I remember having a computer in my house when I was younger, but in 2013 my father bought for me a laptop that I still use, and for that I'm very thankfull (thanks dad 💜) As I said before is a relationship of love and hate. Hate mainly for the amount of homeworks of the university and Love because without it I could not do my homework. Also it allows me to enjoy my few free times, in the bed lying down watching series and movies, therefore I would be very sad without my laptop.